The Company is equipped with a Quality system which is respected throughout the production chain and which guarantees the safety and high quality of the products. This quality system is compliant with current legislation in the food sector (Reg. 852/2004) and is reviewed and implemented every year by the self-control group in collaboration with external consultancy companies. PNK FARMACEUTICI Srl has also a GMP certification.
MICROBIOLOGY AND BIOFERMENTATION LABORATORIES
The highly qualified staff deals daily with:
- Isolation and characterization of new bacteria with possible health benefits: some lactic acid bacteria were selected for a private collection of the company;
- Isolation and characterization of metabolites with specific therapeutic applications;
- Specialized control of bacterial taxonomy, furthermore the laboratory is involved in the evolution of the taxonomy of all bacteria used in food supplements;
- Optimization of fermentation processes to improve biomass and metabolite yields: with the prospect of producing such strains ourselves (new production lines) in laboratory, the fermentation processes are optimized in order to increase biomass and biomolecule yields at a lower cost.
- Specialist support for customer requests.
THE MAIN AREAS OF INTEREST ARE:
- Health of the oral cavity and skin
- Postbiotics: characterization and production of metabolites for health purposes
- Gastrointestinal homeostasis
- Well-being of the urinary tract
- Others – based on specific requests.
The R&D section of fermentation chemistry and microbiology makes use of collaborations with local authorities and National Universities with the aim of implementing the value of its projects. Part of the microbiological control of the quality of contaminants are performed on raw materials and finished products and the value of probiotic charges are performed every day in a dedicated area.
ANALYTICAL AND EXTRACTIVE CHEMISTRY LABORATORY
These laboratories represent support for ordinary work in terms of development and validation of new analytical methods for vegetable raw materials, but not only. Other interesting raw materials are oils, sweeteners, vitamins, FAME and nutraceuticals in general. The main theme of the research is the extraction of the most important pharmacological marker from plant raw materials with the Naviglio extractor instrument.
The objectives of these extractions are to obtain dry extracts, enriched in a specific pharmacological marker and to achieve the quality standards required by our company.
The analytical and extractive chemistry laboratory uses high-tech control equipment in order to verify the content of concentrates and finished products in powder form and to define the industrial scale-up
THE STAFF OF THE CHEMICAL EXTRACTION LABORATORY IS DEDICATED TO:
- Develop extraction methods
- Optimize analysis methods
- Isolation, characterization and stabilization of components active from the phytocomplexes studied
THE MAIN AREAS OF STUDY AND INTEREST ARE TOWARDS PHYTOCOMPLEXES HAVING:
- Neuro-active action
- Anti-inflammatory action
- Urological action
- Action on weight control
The analytical chemistry laboratory is also essential for assisting ordinary quality controls on raw materials and finished products using HPLC DAD-FLD, GC-MS, HPLC-MSMS, ICP – OPTIC. The result of this work is necessary to define both the areas of health-industrial interest and feasibility
PNK Farmaceutici is engaged in commercial collaborations…
Formulation and Reaserch & Development
The ability to interpret market needs is the basis of our success! Responding to the needs…
Packaging and shipping
Your shipments are our main mission. We use partners…
Ready to sell brands
Our experience in the Nutraceutical industry pushed us toward the creation of our first and only functional supplement brands…
Ready to sell brands
The experience in the Nutraceutical sector has pushed us towards the creation of our first and unique brands of functional supplements, developed by a group of professionals who dedicate with passion and knowledge and combine their efforts in the research, development, innovation and production of high quality products. Discover our Ready to Sell brands.